Think You Have a Case? Find Out Now!
Lowe Eklund Wakefield – Award-Winning Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Cleveland Area
When someone is hurt, having the right attorney on the case can make a world of difference. Our overriding goal is to ensure our clients get proper compensation for their personal injury or medical malpractice case.
Our commitment to personal injury law is motivated by the desire to provide a better quality of life, not only for our clients but for the world as a whole. Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA supports stricter penalties for those who behave irresponsibly when manufacturing products, managing a workplace, or providing medical service. When someone’s negligent or reckless actions harm another, that person should be held accountable for damages, even if that means financial compensation.
Why Work With Us?
Our civil justice system should encourage people and organizations to act responsibly and in accordance with the law. At Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA, we’re striving to build a better world by pushing for higher standards of accountability and fairness for those who need it the most. We treat every case like our most important case. We only take on serious clients and real cases because our integrity matters. We don’t rest until you receive the compensation you deserve.
Awards and Industry Recognition
Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA has become one of the most well-respected and awarded law firms in the Cleveland area; we’re also receiving growing recognition of our skills around the nation. We’ve been commended for our excellent practice of the law by numerous associations:
- Best Lawyer of the Year 2014 (James Lowe)
- Cleveland Jewish News
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Super Lawyers
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
Our growing list of awards demonstrates that our success stands up to the rigorous evaluation of our legal peers.
At Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA, we have a growing list of trial victories to show for our expertise, including more than 30 verdicts of at least $1 million. We’ve recovered more than $50 million for individuals harmed by unreasonably dangerous motor vehicles. Recent successful cases include:
- $10.4 million verdict in favor of client paralyzed by defective seat in Ford Explorer
- $8 million settlement for a victim of a defective consumer product
- $3.25 million settlement for injuries caused by a motor vehicle defect
- $1.2 million trial verdict for surgeon’s failure to treat complications
- $1.5 million trial verdict against commercial truck manufacturer for defective door handles
- $1.6 million verdict for teenage girl paralyzed in rollover accident
- $584,000 awarded to construction worker struck by construction vehicle
As we continue to expand our list of successful cases, we’ll bring that additional trial experience and knowledge to your case.
Let’s Talk About Your Case
If you or a loved one have been injured or suffered a loss as the result of a poorly designed product, malfunctioning vehicle, workplace hazard, or medical malpractice, we want to hear from you.
Get in touch with us by filling out the form below or call (216) 781-2600 to speak with one of our experienced trial lawyers today.