Mark L. Wakefield
Mark is an accomplished trial lawyer specializing in the areas of product liability, industrial machine product safety and employer intentional torts. Mark is author of a national publication on product liability pretrial practices and strategies. He is a frequent lecturer on employer intentional torts and related product safety issues throughout the State of Ohio.
Mark has obtained million dollar recoveries for clients in both state and federal courts. He has served as an adjunct professor at Case Western Reserve School of Law and as the alumni advisor of the law school’s international moot court team.
Mark L. Wakefield is a member of Master Bencher in the American Inns of Court, Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers (OATL) and the Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers (CATA). He has been recognized on the Best Lawyers in America list.
Some of Mark’s areas of specialty include: product liability, industrial machine product safety, and employer intentional torts.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1982
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Master Bencher in the American Inns of Court Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA) Member
- Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers (OATL) Member
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Lawyers (CATA) Member
- Scrapyard Laborer Settles Claim for $5.0 Million against Equipment Manufacturer and Scrapyard Operator
- Highway Laborer Struck by Intoxicated Driver Coming from an Indians Games Receives $3.0 Million Settlement
- Badly Injured Passenger Receives $500,000 from Her Insurance Agent for His Failure to Obtain Proper Coverage