Locations in ClevelandChardon and Lorain

Call or Text Us: 216-714-8110


Carly A. Ibold

Ms. Ibold is an associate attorney at Lowe Scott Fisher Co., LPA, where she heads the department and focuses her practice on Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability.

Prior to joining Lowe Scott Fisher Co., LPA, she was an associate attorney for Peterson & Ibold in Chardon, practicing in the areas of Social Security Disability, Personal Injury and Workers Compensation.

Carly graduated Summa Cum Laude from Kent State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in 2001. In 2005, she attained her law degree from the University of Akron School of Law.

Carly was admitted to practice law in Ohio in 2005. In 2007 and 2009 she was recognized as an “Ohio Rising Star Lawyer” by Law & Politics and the publishers of Northern Ohio Live. She is a recipient of the 2015 Client Satisfaction Award by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys and the 2016 Client Satisfaction Award by the American Institute of Legal Counsel, Social Security & Disability Law Division.

Since being admitted to practice law, Carly has represented countless injured workers during their workers compensation cases and Social Security Disability Insurance cases, including appeals.

Carly is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Geauga Bar Association, the Lake County Bar Association, the Cleveland Bar Association, the Ohio Association for Justice and the Women’s Bar Association. She is dedicated and determined to help her clients who look to her for aggressive but caring representation for when they need it the most.



Get the Social Security Disability PDF

Get the Workers' Compensation PDF

Litigation Percentage

Bar Admission


  • University of Akron School of Law, J.D., 2005
  • Kent State University, B.A. in Business Administration, 2001

Honors and Awards

Professional Associations and Memberships

Recent Results

Carly A. Ibold Cases

Carly A. Ibold Videos

Carly A. Ibold News

    No feed items found.

Get Help. Talk to an Attorney:

Carly A. Ibold