Lowe Eklund Wakefield is a Cleveland law firm specializing in Auto Defect, Car and Truck Accidents, Workplace Injuries, Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse, and Medical Malpractice Cases in Ohio and Nationwide
In Ohio, Florida, California, New York or anywhere in the U.S., clients of the law firm of Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA can be confident that their personal injury claims are in the right hands with our experienced attorneys.
The Cleveland Law Firm of Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA is a recognized leader in the areas of product liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death and nursing home negligence. Our lawyers have helped clients obtain tens of millions of dollars in settlements and trials throughout the United States.
Our law firm is frequently sought out to serve as knowledgeable advocates in challenging, high-stakes personal injury and wrongful death cases. We often represent car and truck accident victims and their families when injuries or death resulted from poor design or defective products. Auto defects that necessarily hinder a vehicle’s crashworthiness include:
- Collapsing auto seats
- Malfunctioning airbags
- Defective tires, brakes, steering, transmission or fuel systems
- Car roofs that crush vehicle occupants in rollover accidents
Besides motor vehicle accident cases, we often handle workplace injury cases for people who have suffered spinal cord injuries or traumatic brain injuries at construction sites, in factories and in other industrial settings. The Cleveland Law Firm of Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA also handles complex medical malpractice cases, including those where surgeons make critical mistakes or babies are delivered with brain injuries.
Typically, cases come to us by way of referrals from other attorneys who are aware of our qualifications and track record of success. Our law practice extends nationwide. Lawyers of Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA travel throughout Ohio and other U.S. regions to gather evidence and bring injury cases to resolution through settlement and verdicts.
We employ the most effective tools of the trade on behalf of our clients who have suffered serious personal injuries, such as a spinal cord injury or a traumatic brain injury. These tools include compelling trial animations and videos that clearly communicate to the jury the nature of the misconduct that caused the harm and the extent of our clients’ injuries and losses.
Contact the Cleveland law firm of Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA to request a consultation with an attorney regarding negligence that resulted in catastrophic injury or death. We are qualified to evaluate your case and recommend the most likely path to success in obtaining the maximum available compensation.
Cleveland, Ohio Personal Injury Attorneys notable for Product Liability, Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse, Medical Malpractice, Auto Defect and Crashworthiness Cases
The Cleveland personal injury attorneys at Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA welcome the opportunity to explain how our law firm can help you and your family after a serious accident. Contact us to schedule a consultation if you or a family member has suffered a serious injury, or your family member died an untimely death, as a result of circumstances such as the following:
- Vehicle components malfunctioned, such as an auto seat failure or an air bag malfunction.
- A subcontractor was negligent or industrial machinery was defective, leading to construction site or workplace accidents.
- Negligence or abuse from nursing home staff that led to serious injury or death.
- A car roof collapsed, injuring occupants in a rollover accident.
- A surgical malpractice resulting in serious harm.
We Treat Every Case Like Our Most Important Case
Members of Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA are listed in Best Lawyers in America and Ohio Super Lawyers.* Among our Cleveland lawyers are board-certified trial attorneys (certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy). Our attorneys have received numerous additional awards, honors and fellowships, including a “superb” rating from Avvo, listing every year in Best Lawyers In America and Ohio Superlawyers as well as membership in the prestigious and highly selective International Society of Barristers and the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Although we have helped many injured people and their families in the past, we approach each new client with singular dedication. For most of our clients, a catastrophic personal injury or an accidental death in the family is a once-in-a-lifetime, cataclysmic event. As a result, we provide experienced counsel and advocacy in protecting your rights when someone else’s negligence turned your world upside down.
When a client has a meritorious case, we work tirelessly to prepare the case so that our clients receive as much full, fair, and just compensation as the law provides — including lost wages and reimbursement for medical and other related expenses. And compensation for that which matters most and cannot be measured by a calculator, including the loss of a loved one or loss of the ability to enjoy life.
We Work to Make the World a Safer Place
The Cleveland personal injury attorneys at Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA represent those who have been gravely injured — and who often cannot speak for themselves or navigate the maze of injury claims and necessary legal actions. Through detailed investigation and legal analysis, we get to the bottom of the reason for a serious accident and demand justice for our clients.
We hope — and believe— that our advocacy for the seriously injured helps make the world a better place. Every successful claim against a negligent manufacturer, motorist or employer serves notice to the rest of the world that people’s safety and well-being must come before profit. Most work site injuries and product failures are preventable, and by holding the wrongdoers accountable for the harm they cause, the world slowly, but surely, becomes a safer place. We are here to help make that happen.
Your Case First
Clear communication and collaboration with clients are high priorities at Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA. Although we generally do not advertise our services or our successes, many of our clients come from referrals from other lawyers, thanks to our reputation for results and our past clients’ satisfaction. Protection and promotion of our clients’ well-being is the reason our law firm exists. Learn how we can help after a serious injury resulting from a defective product, a negligent doctor, a careless motorist, or a dangerous work site. Call or e-mail a personal injury attorney at our Ohio law firm.
* Ohio Super Lawyers is based on a statewide survey of lawyers. Lawyers eligible to participate include those who have been in practice for at least five years.
Personal Injury Resources & Information
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Ohio Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Why Choose a Board Certified Attorney?
- Why Board Certification?
- 2014 Litigator Awards
- Cleveland Attorneys for Business Litigation
- Meghan Connolly Discusses Selecting the Right Nursing Home
- Meghan Connolly Discusses Nursing Home Injuries and Abuse
- Lowe Eklund Law Firm Overview
- Selecting a Personal Injury Lawyer
- When to Hire a Product Liability Lawyer
- Cleveland Lawyer Explains What to do When in a Traffic Accident
- How to Hire a Trustworthy Attorney
- Cleveland Car Accident Attorney Discusses Importance of Good Communication
- Avoiding Insurance Pitfalls Following an Accident
- Expert Advice from a Seasoned Class Action Attorney
- Cleveland Attorney for Workplace Accidents
- Cleveland law firm Lowe Eklund Wakefield to kick off car seat giveawayTo help keep children safe on the road, Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA, is kicking off a giveaway ahead of the busiest travel season. The ... [Read More]
- Lowe Eklund Wakefield staff to volunteer with local nonprofit Providence HouseThe staff from Cleveland law firm Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA, is doing its part to help create stronger, more stable families this summer by volunteering ... [Read More]
- Four Trial Attorneys from Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers ListJames Lowe, Ryan Fisher, Gregory Scott and Mark Wakefield, trial attorneys at Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA, a Cleveland, Ohio-based law firm, have been named to the 2019 Ohio Super ... [Read More]