Cleveland, Ohio Product Liability Attorneys
Attorneys Specializing in Product Liability Claims
Advocating for Victims of Accidents Involving Product Liability Do To Unsafe Toys, Auto Components, Workplace Equipment.
Through product liability claims, society holds manufacturers responsible when consumers are injured by use of products such as the following:
- Automotive equipment that should enhance, not detract from, auto safety: tires, brakes, steering, doors, car bodies
- Toys and baby equipment (high chairs, car seats, cribs and playpens, for example)
- Household products: lawn mowers, chemical cleaners and more
- Medical devices including surgical implants, dangerous drugs
- Swimming pool drains reflecting design or manufacturing defects
Manufacturers and Vendors Owe a Duty of Care to Consumers of Products
Virtually anything that has movable parts and/or is designed to be marketed and sold to the public may fall under the umbrella term “product.” Product creators and vendors owe a duty of care to warn consumers of hazards and protect them from preventable harm.
When a consumer is injured as a result of a manufactured defect, were are ready to help. Contact Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA, nationally recognized product liability attorneys in Cleveland, Ohio, to schedule a consultation with a lawyer regarding an injury or death caused by a dangerous or defective product. Headquartered in the Cleveland, Ohio, area, our attorneys are known for zealous, effective advocacy of people who have suffered catastrophic product related injuries or lost family members in construction site accidents, automobile accidents and other serious accidents.
Cases Our Ohio Product Liability Attorneys Handle…
Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co., LPA, is well prepared to investigate and prosecute personal injury cases and fatal accident cases involving any of the following:
- Fuel system fires
- Roof crush in rollover accidents
- Airbag injuries
- Auto seat failures
- 15-passenger van rollovers
- Any other defective car parts or design implicated in motor vehicle accidents.
Get Cleveland, Ohio Product Liability Advice Today
Speak to one of our attorneys about your case to find out if you’re entitled to compensation.
Young Woman Rendered Quadriplegic by Automobile Roll Over Receives Settlement
$1.5 Million Trial Verdict against Commercial Truck Manufacturer for Defective Door Handles
$4.3 Million Verdict for Truck Driver Severely Injured due to Defective Tanker Trailer Hatch Lid
January 15, 2015
James Lowe Wins 2014 Litigator Award for Personal Injury Law